Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 2500000 INR/Piece
- 75000.00 - 2500000.00 INR/Piece
- 76 to 80 db
- 415 Horsepower (HP)
- Air Cooling
- Iron & Filter
- 5x5x5 Meter (m)
- Dust collector for Blasting system
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wood, Plastic and paper and paperboard.
- Middle East, Asia
- All India
- CERTIFICATE 1. CERTIFICATE OF IMPORTER-EXPORTER CODE (IEC) IEC Number:- AAPFN4930R Date of Issue :- 19.02.2019 2. Aadhaar Number 504930739208 UAM No. RJ22A0023499 3. GST Registration Number : 08AAPFN4930R1ZE 4. TYPE OF ENTERPRISE MICRO MANUFACTURING UDYAM REGISTRATION NUMBER UDYAM-RJ-22-0005516 5. CERTIFICATE ISO 9001:2015 6. CERTIFICATE CE QCAS-NSBEC-19-06586
Product DescriptionDust collector System
The dust generated during abrasive blasting process is collected by installing efficient dust collector system.
1. Cyclone type dust collector
Efficient exhaust of dust laden air from blast room.Dust retention efficiency up to 80 to 95 % exhaust to atmosphere is within specification limits.
2. Fabric Bag Dust collector
Dust laden air from blast room enters into a series of fabric dust bags resulting in higher efficiency dust retention . Bag cleaning is done by mechanized bag shaking arrangement.
3. Pleated Cartridge Filter Dust collector
High efficiency retention up to 90% of 3 micron dust. Cartridge cleaning is done by sequential timer operated reveres jet air pulse.